Second part of the payment form (name and email) should contain details of a student enrolling, even if they don't match the name of the card holder. LMS access will be created under name and email used in the payment form.
If you are paying with a card (without logging in to your PayPal account), don't forget to switch the flag in the top right corner to your country's one, so you will be able to enter your correct phone number.
We accept payments in USD (US Dollars). You can check the current conversion rate of your currency to USD on the following page. You should choose:
- From your country/region - select the country that issued your credit/debit card
- To seller's country/region - select Singapore
- From your payment currency - select the currency of your card
- To transaction currency - select US Dollars (USD)
- Transaction type - select "For buying and paying"
- Transaction amount - enter the payment amount
After form submission, PayPal will show you the amount in your currency below the form.
Yes, they can. However, please mention that the LMS access is created automatically after the payment with the name and email from the payment form. So, if you're not the one paying for your education, please mention the following:
- If the payment is conducted from the PayPal account of another person whose name and email don't match yours, please inform us about the correct name and email immediately after the payment. We will update the LMS account with the correct details.
- If the payment is conducted from their credit/debit card, please ask this person to put your name and email in the "Billing Information" section so that the LMS access will be sent to the correct person. Or inform us about the name and email of the payer immediately after the payment, and we will update the LMS account with the correct details.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can register one. It will take only 5-10 minutes and you will be able to complete the payment.
- Go to paypal.com
- Click "Sign Up" button in the top right corner
- Complete the registration process
- Confirm your email
- Add your bank account or credit/debit card details
- You're ready to go!
If you have any questions about the steps above, you can visit PayPal help guide.
In case of any technical issues with the payment button, you can make a direct transfer via PayPal. Please, find the instruction below:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on the "Send" button in the menu
- Enter our email address: email@example.com
- Enter the transfer amount
- Complete the rest of the process